Cooler Fans produce a significant amount of noise at any compressor site. Noise Solutions’ Cooler Fan Silencers offer superior cooler noise silencing by effectively attenuating all frames, walls, outlets, bottom and fans.
Download the Cooler Fan Silencer Product Fact Sheet.
Visit the Image Gallery to view more photos of Noise Solutions’ Cooler Fan Silencers.
- Noise Solutions collaborates with clients to customize each solution
- Silencers are designed to fit over cooler inlets, outlets and end walls to fully encapsulate cooler noise sources
- Minimal system backpressure ensures unimpeded airflow and unsurpassed cooler performance
- Superior waste air dispersion eliminates recirculation and improves cooling efficiency
- Equipment is value-engineered and designed to withstand harsh weather conditions and increase the longevity of equipment
- Guaranteed results ensure your return on investment
- Inlet Silencer surrounds cooler inlet to meet custom airflow requirements
- Outlet Silencer sits over inlet to conserve space and evenly distribute weight
- Plenum Walls are placed at each end of the cooler inlet to trap frame noise
- Seal to Grade reduces under-skid noise and vibration
- Cooler tube bundle access panels provide effective cooler maintenance
- Modular design is also available for various air-flow rates and cooler orientations, and in situations where there are design or shipping constraints