Zeron® Engine Exhaust Silencers
Welcome to Noise Solutions’ Family of Engine Exhaust Mufflers – or as we like to call them, “Silencers”.
Use the dots on the right hand side of the screen to navigate.
Noise Solutions’ family of Zeron (ZERONoise) Engine Exhaust Silencers are acoustically engineered to provide best-in-class engine exhaust removal. These powerful mufflers target the most pervasive and troublesome noise – the low frequency end of the noise spectrum that conventional mufflers can’t effectively control.
- Silencers can be used on engines ranging from 50 Hp to 5000 Hp, and all models of Ajax engines, the oldest continuous engine product line that has been utilized in the oil and gas industry for 130 years.
- Corrosion allowance of 5 times the industry average provides unparalleled longevity
- Integrated sacrificial anode offers further corrosion protection
- Minimal system back pressure enables engines to run at peak efficiency
- Achieves typical noise reduction of 50 – 60 dBA
- Acoustically-treated Engine Air Intake Silencers are designed and sized for each engine’s unique combustion air requirements
- Internal acoustic treatment eliminates radiated noise from the muffler shell
- Superior insulation keeps muffler cool for operator safety
speak to a consultant
NERON ENGINE EXHAUST SILENCER - the smarter silencer choice
Originally specialized in high attenuation performance silencers, we have incorporated a new line of silencers for the everyday needs of our industry the Neron – nearly a Zeron.
Manufactured from carbon steel and powder coated in high temperature black for improved corrosion resistance, our silencers are designed to add minimal back pressure and bolt up to standard ANSI flanges .
Sized to your engines specific requirements, our new models offer attenuation reductions ranging from 25 dBA – 45dBA .
Sound Facts on the Neron
- Lifting lugs for ease of installation
- Vertical and horizontal orientation available
- Multiple flange configurations available
- Dished end bells reduce fatigue
- 2 x NPT Drains for draining condensing gases. Increase longevity of your silencer
Emcon Emission control Exhaust Silencer
Noise Solutions’ family of Emcon (Emissions Control Silencer) Engine Exhaust Silencers is an effective solution to combat engine noise and Co2 emissions. It combines Noise Solutions’ industry-leading Zeron® Engine Exhaust Silencer with a catalytic converter made of of precious metals to offer superior noise reduction, long-life operation, fewer service hours and a lower cost of ownership.
Unlike the Zeron, this integrated solution is designed to allow the catalytic
converter to sit low to the ground, eliminating the cost of maintenance platforms, catwalks and cranes.
The EmCon provides operators with confidence that their mufflers will be in regulatory compliance with the most stringent environmental operating permit. It not only helps to keep your facility quiet, but the EmCon also effectively reduces emissions from rich- and lean-burn natural gases, along with diesel stationary engines.