Would you like to learn more about the nature of industrial noise and the most effective way to control it?
Invite Noise Solutions to your organization for an informative one-hour Lunch and Learn. In these complementary sessions, engineers and operators can discover the impact of local regulations that govern noise abatement and the design considerations of engineered noise solutions.
These seminars, which can be conducted over the lunch hour to minimize the impact of a typical work day, address:
- Understanding sound and noise
- Measuring and analyzing noise
- Tailored understanding of local noise regulations
- Advantages and disadvantages of Comprehensive Sound Surveys and Noise Impact Assessments
- Non-intrusive noise suppression engineering considerations
- Practical field case studies and best practices of effective noise suppression equipment